Choose number of servings
For the Bouillon
- Parsley 5 sprigs
- Thyme 5 sprigs
- Black Peppercorn 2 tbsp
- Bay LeafSalt 2
- Sherry Wine 240 ml
- Beef Stock 1680 ml
- Garlic Clove (thinly sliced) 10
- Chili Flakes 1 pinch
- Kosher Salt 2 tsp
- Black Pepper 15 turns
For Curry Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Mayonnaise (optional) 120 g
- Yellow Curry Powder (optional) 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice (optional) 2 tsp
- Kosher Salt 1 pinch
For Horseradish Dipping Sauce
- Sour Cream (optional) 1 g
- Horseradish Cream (optional) 4 tbsp
For the Lingonberry Dipping Sauce
- Lingonberry Jam 1 g
- Shrimp (shells removed) 12
- White Fish (cut into bite pieces) 170 g
- Skinless Salmon (cut into bite pieces) 170 g
- Scallops (tendon removed) 12
- Cauliflower Florets (optional) 225 g
- Snow Peas (optional) 225 g
- Beef Tenderloin (cut into bite pieces) 170 g
- Pork Tenderloin (cut into bite pieces) 170 g
Tools that you will need
- 4qt (4L) Pot
- Butcher Twine (as needed)
- Cheesecloth (as needed)
- Medium mixing bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Small Mixing Bowl
Cooking Steps 1/ Prep Cooking
Prepare the Sachet for the Broth
Tightly wrap the herbs and peppercorn together in cheesecloth and tie with butcher twine. Set aside.
|Black Peppercorns||2 Tbsps.|
Prepare the Probe
Insert the probe into the clip attached to the side of the pot making sure it is not touching the bottom.
Add the Ingredients to the Pot
Measure and combine all the ingredients.
|Sherry Wine||240 ml|
|Beef Stock||1680 ml|
|Garlic Clove (thinly sliced)||10|
|Chili Flake||1 pinch|
|Kosher Salt||2 tsps.|
|Black Pepper||15 turns|
1. Connect the Cookware
Turn the burner on and place the cookware on it. Tap the cookware twice until the symbol apears on the cooktop. Select Boiling/ Cooking with Water and set the temperature to 93°C.
2. Simmer the Fondue Broth
Once the set temperature has been reached, simmer the broth for 20 minutes to infuse.
3. Make the Curry Mayo
While the bouillon simmers, mix the curry mayo for the side dipping sauce and set aside. You can also create your own flavor.
|Mayonnaise (optional)||120 grams|
|Yellow Curry Powder (optional)||2 tsps.|
|Lemon Juice (optional)||2 tsps.|
|Kosher Salt (optional)||1 pinch|
4. Make the Horseradish Dipping Sauce
While the bouillon simmers, mix the horseradish cream for the side dipping sauce and set aside. You can also create your own flavor.
|Sour Cream (optional)||1 gram|
|Horseradish Cream (optional)||2 Tbsps.|
5. Start Dipping!!!
While still at 93°C, gather around the kitchen, beging dipping your ingredients and cook them to your desired doneness. Serve alongside your dipping sauces, sliced bread, and your favorite garnishes. Turn the burner off when done eating.